Pachamama Farm & Wellness enhances the well-being of its community by producing pure food, offering educational programs, and providing healing services in Nature.
Our vision is to:
- Inspire all people to align with the natural rhythms of the earth.
- Deepen people’s ecological consciousness and self-awareness.
- Promote a reverence for the sacred act of farming and the art of healing.
- Provide a model for living balanced and sustainable lifestyles in harmony with Nature.
Our goals are to:
- Help create a sustainable food system in our region and around the world.
- Develop and promote an earth-centric community.
- Serve as an agricultural educational resource and healing arts center.
Our values include:
- Ethical: We consider the natural environment to be sacred, and we relate to it with ecological integrity.
- Respectful: We offer amiable living and working conditions, and encourage the input of employees, volunteers, customers, clients, and program participants in achieving the mission, vision, and goals of the farm.
- Regional Self-Sufficiency: We participate in the development and preservation of locally available resources, such as open pollinated seeds, which increase genetic diversity and food sovereignty in our region.
- Educational: We aim to advance current knowledge of sustainable agriculture and nature-based health and wellness philosophies, and to teach it to others.